Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Leftovers Egg Scrabler {Tasty Tuesday}

If you are looking for a great meal that you can use the next day as breakfast leftovers with a completely different taste, here it is!

This leftover egg scramble was made with leftovers from my Roasted Potatoes (w/ sausage, peppers and onions) recipe. If you haven't tried this, it's a must! We have it fairly often at our house! This last time I made it I added more veggies!


This was very simple to throw together. 

I started with more multi colored bell peppers. I buy them at Target. They are organic, chopped and frozen. 

Using a non-stick frying pan I added the peppers until no longer frozen, then threw in my left overs. While that was heating up I tossed some eggs into a bowl and scrambled them up. Added a splash of milk and my favorite egg seasonings (Lawry's and fresh ground black pepper).

Once the potatoes and sausage were heated through I poured the eggs into the pan and cooked just like scrambled eggs!

It is very good and makes a second great use out of an evening dinner!

What other meals do you like to have as leftovers, how do you prepare them?

No comments:

Post a Comment