Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thayers Natural Remedies Witch Hazel Review

Thayers Natural Remedies products have been around for a long time, since before the 1900's! One of the things they specialize in is Natural Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is a small shrub that has natural astringent properties. These astringents are derived from the shrubs foliage, twigs and bark. There are many uses for Witch Hazel; some of which include reduction of swelling, treatment for cuts and bruises and even hemorrhoid treatment. I know a few friends who swear by it for postpartum care. It is easily applied with a cotton ball.

Thank you Thayers for providing me with the product shown below!

One of the products I was sent is Thayers Peach Witch Hazel.


This peach witch hazel is formulated with Aloe Vera and vitamin C. It has a wonderful fresh peach scent, that totally makes my mouth water when I smell it! Main uses are for cleansing, softening, refreshing and moisturizing skin.

They also sent me the Cucumber Witch Hazel.


The Cucumber Witch Hazel smells like peppered cucumber. This formula also has Aloe. It is an alcohol-free toner that is gentle on the skin. It also has a bit of a cooling effect. 

Thayers offers multiple scents of Witch Hazel in both 12 oz full size bottles and 2 oz sample sizes as well as many other products, all which can be purchased on their website

Connect with Thayers on Facebook!

Do you use Witch Hazel, what are your favorite uses for it? What scent would you like from Thayers?

Disclosure: I received the product above to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and honest. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    henry jay mens 23k gold plated

    ReplyDelete