Saturday, March 15, 2014

Maple Hill Naturals - Scented Dryer Balls Review

Thank you Maple Hill Naturals for the dryer balls!



I switched to using dryer balls in place of dryer sheets about a year ago. There are many companies out there that sell dryer balls, Maple Hill Naturals has my favorite ones so far!

Maple Hill Naturals started with the vision of one mom, wanting a quality product that was free from toxins and chemicals that could help everyday problems.


Why Dryer Balls?

There are so many benefits to using dryer balls instead of dryer sheets:

  • No chemicals on your clothes
  • Faster drying time per load
  • Save money
  • Naturally soften your clothes
  • Reduces static (not as effective in dry, cold winter months)
  • They can be used over and over again, just keep them in the dryer
  • Hypo allergenic
Why Maple Hill Naturals Dryer Balls? 
  • Made in the United States with domestic wool, nothing is imported
  • Made by stay-at-home moms
  • Donate some of their proceeds to help the community 
I switched from dryer sheets to dryer balls a little over a year ago. While I will never go back to dryer sheets, I did miss the scent they left on my clothes. I no longer have to miss that scent! Maple Hill Naturals sent me a four pack of the XL Lavender Vanilla Dream essential oil scented dryer balls ($33.99). I love walking into my laundry room to the fresh smell of lavender! The smell left on my clothing is wonderful, but not overpowering. Just enough to make them smell fresh and clean!


I have talked to a few people who have been skeptical about switching to dryer balls because they like scent of dryer sheets. These dryer balls give you the great option of an all natural scent without the added chemicals of dryer sheets. So you get the best of both worlds! 

There are a few reasons why I like Maple Hill Naturals dryer balls better than the ones I have used in the past:
  • They are a little bit bigger, XL measures 9-11" in circumference (also come in jumbo and large sizes)
  • They aren't quite as dense/heavy
  • They don't make as much noise
  • The scent is heavenly
  • Made in the US by other stay-at-home moms
Over time you'll notice the dryer balls start to loose their scent. You can either re-scent them with your own essential oils or get a re-scenting kit from Maple Hill Naturals.

Maple Hill Naturals also sells many other natural products including soap, shampoo/conditioner, lip balm and other skin care products!

Connect with Maple Hill Naturals on Facebook

Visit their website to purchase dryer balls (scented or non-scented) or other natural products!

Reader DISCOUNT CODE!!! Maple Hill Naturals is offering my readers 25% off their entire purchase through 4/17/14 using the code "justmeandtheboyz" (no quotes). Limit 1 coupon per customer, not valid with other offers.

Disclosure: I received the product above complimentary to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. I was not compensated in any other way. 







No comments:

Post a Comment